News: Pam gave a talk on the Health & Fitness Stage geared to golfers, “Joint Space Dictates Club Face”
at the 2023 PGA SHOW in Orlando.
Pam spoke on MOBILITY to 300+ medical/fitness/golf instructors and lead KINSTRETCH class with 70+ medical/fitness/golf instructors at the TPI World Golf Fitness Summit in Orlando, October 2018.
Pam has 20+ years of experience leading groups and public speaking. Her fun and lighthearted approach engages the audience and is educational and motivating. Choose from a broad range of topics or discuss your specific request to suit your group.
- Health & Fitness Writer for Texas Golf Association
- Houston Golf Association (HGA) Member Event
- The Woodlands Yoga Studio Master Classes/Clinics on Mobility Training
- Texas Chiropractic Association (TCA) CEUs Workshop
- Southern Texas PGA (STPGA) CEUs Workshop
- Large Radio Audiences – Fitness segments for “Smokin’ Joe’s Driving Range” on ESPN Sports Radio & “Doug Pike Show” on Sports Talk 790
- Clinics for Country Club Member Events
- First Tee Champion’s Challenge at Shell Houston Open PGA Tour event – “Muscle Hustle” with 340 4th graders, parents & P.E. teachers
- Warm-Ups, Demos, Talks for Private Tournaments
- Corporate Charity Golf Events
- University of Houston Junior Golf Camp Instructor
- Video Golf Tips Series for Corporate Email Newsletter & Website http://www.chicagotitlecommercial.com/the-golf-links
- 21 Video exercises for TPI website exercise library
- Community classes for Athleta Town & Country
- Contributing writer for TPI website and newsletter
- Contributing writer for Functional Anatomy Seminars
- Nutrition talks for Schools, Corporations and Events
|Provided Continuing Education Presentation for STPGA||
KINSTRETCH Community Class